I am currently recruiting for a leading global technology company who provide software and IT solutions for businesses worldwide. This role will be based in Central London and is only a five minutes’ walk from the closet underground station!
My client is looking for an ambitious, determined ACA/ACCA qualified accountant who has developed their knowledge, technical and practical skills within either a large industry company or within an accountancy practice.
The successful applicant will be:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified within the last 2 years
- Have experience producing statutory accounts or assisted on preparation of statutory accounts
- Exposure to SOX compliance
- Experienced in mentoring/coaching junior team members
- Fantastic communication skills
This role suits someone who is looking to broaden their commercial knowledge and experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Revenue recognition for specific aspects of the UK business
- SOX controls
- Statutory compliance
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Process Improvement
- Coaching junior team members
If you are looking to join a fast paced, well-established company who truly values their employees then please apply today!