I am excited to be working with a leading business who are seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a contract basis to provide support on projects, balance sheet and VAT return work.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ownership of the preparation / review of a portion of the teams Balance Sheet reconciliations to required standard / format
• Review of Balance Sheet integrity across the group ensuring that no un-actioned differences remain within any balance sheet control accounts and all accounts are reconciled by Entity.
• Managing a portfolio of projects to deliver process improvements / system upgrades. This includes (to name a few):
• Collation of process documentation of the new IFRS16 solution and support to cleanse balances after the implementation
• A number of fixed asset projects including a review of residual values and allocating impairment into the fixed asset register
• Implementation of a new gift card portal to ensure accurate collation of data for PSA
• Review / cover for production of group recharge files
• Review / cover for production of the group VAT Returns
• Deputise for the Senior Manager
You will be a qualified accountant with (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with at least two years post qualification experience of working in a complex business. You will possess strong technical accounting experience, impressive planning and organisational skills, and an excellent approach to customer service with the ability to manage expectations and conflicting priorities of key stakeholders. You will be an advanced user of Excel and BI tools with a working knowledge of an ERP or integrated accounting package and experience of testing and implementing new software/processes
To apply please email your CV to Laura Vatter or call 01473 295099 for more information.