REED FINANCE are currently supporting a fast growth highly acquisitional US owned business based in Staines to recruit a Financial Accountant
Following a number of acquisitions over the past 2 years the Finance Director is now looking to restructure the team and looking to recruit the below role.
In this role you will need to be able to deliver high quality finance support for the financial control & reporting for Group
and support the Finance Director, the Group US Finance team, FP&A and other finance teams.
In this role you will be -
* To assist with the month end close including journals, analysis and reporting
• Preparation of monthly financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
• Supporting the FD with the UK audit, working with our external audit team
• Perform Balance Sheet reconciliations to a high level with strong support and reasoning;
• Prepare FRS 102 trial balance and financial statements;
• Understand and work with the differences between US GAAP and UK FRS 102;
• Assist the FD Europe with process improvements
* Act as a back up to the Revenue Accountant
• Oversee the process performed by the shared services team of raising and sending invoices to clients
• Allocation of fees and costs and reconciling to client forecasts
• Reconciling and maintenance of the revenue related balance sheet, including deferred and accrued income, WIP and accruals
• Provide revenue numbers and month end debtors to management accountant
• Prepare FRS 102 monthly, quarterly, half -year and full year reporting submissions (sign-off to FDEurope, submission to Group)
• Produce and report timely, high-quality monthly flash results / management accounts, including commentary & analysis
• Co-ordinate with other finance team to ensure timely month end, quarter end and year end close
• Implement and embed strong financial controls / monitor compliance & pol icy
To be considered or this role you will be a qualified accountant (perhaps a first mover) who has good experience of financial accounts, month end, AP/AR and balance sheet management. You will have a good understanding on IFRS and strong excel.
Following a number of acquisitions this is an exciting time to join this business and will offer opportunities to develop over time.
Salary available up to circa £50k plus bonus and a wide range of benefits.
Does this sound like you ? Then apply now!