My client is a forward-thinking, nationwide company which makes a genuinely positive impact on the lives of its customers. Employing over a thousand people across the country, they aim to inspire those who work for them to make the most out of their lives. Their friendly and thoughtful approach make it an ideal place to progress your accountancy career!
They are looking to recruit a financial accountant who will cover the following responsibilities:
- Production of monthly management accounts pack
- Monthly stock and cost of sales workings
- Monthly VAT analysis and quarterly returns
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Supplier statement and balance sheet reconciliations
- Yearly audit assistance and statutory accounts production
If you are hardworking part-qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with strong communication and Excel skills, this could be the role for you! Apply now if interested.