Reed Accountancy are presently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a busy team in Liverpool city centre. The successful candidate would be responsible for the preparation of profit and loss, balance sheet and assist with phased financial reports.
The role will mainly involve ownership of at least one office overhead, preparing both the P&L results (KPI) and bank reconciliations. The Financial Accountant will be the focal point of contact for the financial controller. Rig Controller in their respective region.
- Provide support to the management accountants to prepare phased financials
- P&L delivered within region expectation
- Journal / AGIS preparation
- Non- PO AP Approval
- Intercompany review and reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Statutory audit support and review for regional entities
- Ensure all financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted accounting policies and procedures and are reported within the deadline
- 1+ year(s) Experience in Accounting Specific role
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Strong Organisational and People Management Skills
- Shared Services environment would be an advantage
- Experience in a public company environment
- Experience working with a global ERP system
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take initiative and work on tasks independently or as part of a team
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Good Problem-Solving skills
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- 4 x Death in service
- 10 Pension contribution
APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment!!!