|Location: WEST END, LONDON||Salary: 45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3066968|
YOUR DUTIES SHALL BE;
• Ensure all accounting records are kept, maintained to comply with internal and external controls and legislation.
• Process improvement and implementation of working practices and controls.
• Quarterly reporting process to the US to required deadlines.
• Draft the year end individual and consolidated statutory accounts for audit.
• Ensure all reporting submissions made to different regulatory bodies are timely and accurate
• Liaise with other departments and external advisors as appropriate to ensure that all relevant areas (legal, regulation requirements, corporation tax, VAT etc) have been considered in the financial reporting process.
• Be the main point of contact for the year end external audit process
• Responsible for making sure the company complies to Sarbanes-Oxley act regulations
• Assisting with corporation tax computations drafting for the year end submissions.
• Main point of contact for Internal audit and Royalty audits.
• Maintain control of the royalty reporting ensuring they are prepared and reviewed to required timescales.
• Prepare the quarterly VAT return for review by Group FC and FD
• Assist maintaining the accuracy of purchase and sales ledgers by regular review and keep GRIR under control.
• Prepare financial analysis for other areas of the business as required.
• Assist with the monthly management accounts for internal reporting when necessary to cover the Management Accountants.
• Exercise tight balance sheet control across all companies by regular reconciliation of all balance sheet GL accounts.
• Report to Group FC on risks and areas of concern which have come to light from the balance sheet review.
• Support the Financial Controller in adding value and challenging the status quo in other areas of the business to optimize business performance and profitability.
• Assist the FC, FD & FP&A in determining how to account for new deals and acquisitions
This role shall suit
- A Finalist Level Accountant (ACA or ACCA Qualified)
- Strong technical accountant
- Exposure to IFRS and US Gaap/Accounts Preparation
- VAT and Tax exposure
35000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more
18 - 18 GBP Per Hour
WOTTON, SURREYRead more
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
40000 - 47500 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
16.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more