|Location: ASHFORD, KENT||Salary: 44000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3064424|
With over 70 Brands in the beauty / cosmetics sector, this multiple award winning & long established International firm has a Finance team of around 50 members in Kent.
This role is offered on a 12 month contract basis so you will need to be able to start within a one month notice period.
The purpose of this role is to provide financial support for the UK Services Limited arm and the Treasury Control functions for the UK group.
This role reports to an accounting and reporting manager, working with three other team members within a department of approximately fifty.
The individual will need to build relationships both internally and externally and provide support/education to non-Finance colleagues.
• Preparation of statutory accounts and tax return and support to year end external audit.
• For actual, plan & LE reporting – produce P&L/commentary.
• Monthly Sarbox reports (including maintenance of lease summary for UK group).
• Management of Fixed Cost model and monthly preparation and analysis of SSC (inc IM, global & Hq) cost centres for actual, plan & LE reporting.
• Communication with cost centre managers – manage expectations and provide support as required.
• Develop Net Working Capital reporting for UK group – understanding the key drivers of cash generation for the UK group.
• Coordination of Microstrategy tool and group reporting.
• Understand and apply correct accounting treatment in line with UK & US GAAP reporting.
• Development of relationships with local banking partners and corporate treasury team.
• Power User for banking software – ensure Mandate up to date and appropriate training/support provided.
• Company secretarial.
Short Term Liquidity Forecasting
• Preparation and submission of internal STLF forecasting for UK group.
• Improvement of accuracy.
• Support the business with ad hoc queries as they arise
• Project work – recent examples include implementation of a new SAP interface for new payroll partner.
• A sound academic record – Qualified / Passed Finalist (ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
• Experience of SAP & HFM are Advantageous
35000 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
HARLOW, ESSEXRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
EPPING, ESSEXRead more
BEDFORD BUSINESS CENTRE, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORTHAMPTON, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
50000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more