|Location: ORWELL, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: 35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 24 days ago||Reference: 3055390|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading company based near to Royston for a senior Part-Qualified Accountant to join the existing team, in the role of Financial Accountant.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, this role will include the following:
- Produce monthly P&L and Balance Sheet for main company and subsidiaries
- Produce monthly reconciliations for some balance sheet accounts and review all balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce monthly stock analysis and reconciliations, investigating movements and anomalies
- Produce monthly corporate overhead reports and provide finance business partnering support for the relevant cost centre managers
- Investigate reasons for any resulting discrepancies from periodic stock counts
- Maintain and update the fixed asset register
- Further develop processes and reporting in the ERP system to increase efficiency, controls and reporting
- Monitor GIT and WIP and ensure system is working appropriately
- Preparation of annual audit deliverables on P&L and Balance Sheet
- Review and document key finance department processes and procedures
- Assist and support the preparation of UK and EU VAT and Intrastat returns
This client would like to receive applications from those candidates who are ACCA/CIMA qualified or part-qualified, and would ideally suit a practice/audit candidate looking for a first role in industry. Stock or costings experience would also be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation with real career opportunities and prospects.
Please apply now for more information.
30000 - 36000 GBP Per Annum
ALTON, HAMPSHIRERead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
BICESTER, OXFORDSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
WEST END, LONDONRead more
28000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
BURGESS HILL, WEST SUSSEXRead more