|Location: FILTON, AVON||Salary: 38000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3114414|
Do you have a desire to work with technology whilst keeping a foot in finance?
This is the job for you!
This dedicated organisation are offering one lucky candidate a Finance Systems Manger role with a Salary of £32,800 - £40,000 in Filton.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and administering the finance systems and interfaces.
In addition, the role will see you reporting to the Financial Controller and managing one person in delivering a high quality, modern, customer focused systems support service.
With benefits including generous holiday and flexible working hours how could you turn down this offer?
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity within this growing company!
• Maintenance and administration of the core Finance system (eFinancials) and financial management information system
• Maintaining system security and appropriate access rights;
• Managing the ledgers, including month-end and year-end rollovers, and maintaining the Charts of Accounts
• Bulk data processing, including e.g. running depreciation and posting GRNI journals;
• Maintaining and developing Collaborative Planning models and forms, including working with the management accounting function to ensure the budgeting and forecasting process meets the organisations’ needs
• User support, including development and issue of user manuals and delivery of training
• Data analysis and manipulation
• System development and improvement
• Working with systems suppliers to ensure all patches and upgrades are carried out effectively and in a timely manner;
• Liaison with external and internal audit, including provision of bulk data for audit testing;
• Liaison with IT and systems suppliers to resolve technical systems issues.
• Advanced knowledge of Finance systems and highly skilled general IT user
• Sound understanding of accounting principles
• Systems administration of an Oracle-based finance system
• Managing systems interfaces and uploads
• Advanced knowledge of eFinancials and/or Collaborative Planning
• Qualified or part-qualified with a recognised accountancy body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT)
• Relevant IT qualifications
• Systems administration of eFinancials and/or Collaborative Planning
• Upgrade and/or new system implementation.
If interested please apply online ASAP
Do not delay, this is a great opportunity and not to be missed.
Alternatively you can email me your CV email@example.com
Permanents Recruitment Consultant
27169 - 30188 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
NORTH WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
36000 - 39000 GBP Per Annum
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREENHITHE, KENTRead more
28000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREENHITHE, KENTRead more