Finance Processing Specialist – Deeside
£20,000 - £24,000
Are you available and looking for your next role ? do you have financial services experience?
I am working with a large employer in the local area who is looking for an addition to their team to play a key role in a post covid strategy and supporting the business with growth ambitions! This role will be varied and exciting and duties will include:
• All duties as detailed in the role profiles for Deal Processing Officer and Deal Processing Officer - Document Production.
• Proactively move within queues as required to assist team in meeting SLA
• Specialise in the production of asset finance documentation and other tasks relating to the asset finance deal journey
• Contact for both internally and externally for any queries that arise
• Assist in documenting procedures to minimise risk and ensure good practise on the team
• Proactively communicate and manage SLA breaches with all stakeholders
• Demonstrate a complete commitment to delivering excellent customer service to the stakeholders
• Build relationships with key contacts at funders
To carry out the role you will have some key skills and knowledge including:
• Product knowledge of professions loans, asset finance and leasing products
• Background in Financial Services
• Accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail
• Capable of working independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills in all forms
• Ability to learn new tasks quickly
• Ability to switch tasks / multitask throughout a working day
• Commitment to achieving the highest standard
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Computer literacy
For immediate effect apply online now!