Finance / Office Manager & PA to Managing Director - Southend
- Highly competitive salary & benefits
- This role is still LIVE despite COVID-19, as the business is classed as key, so please apply ASAP should you wish to be considered.
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm plus benefits
Reed Accountancy are pleased to be working on an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Finance professional, to join a successful, well established business, carving out their own role and apply not only Finance knowledge, but Office Management experience, overseeing a small office of 4, and providing integral support directly to the Managing Director.
This is an excellent opportunity to the right individual.
Responsible for managing the business Finance, as well as looking after the office and supporting the MD.
- Supervising Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger, ensuring accurate inputting of Invoices
- Ensuring monthly statements are issued in a timely manner
- Reviewing monthly reports on creditors and debtors
- Overseeing and authorising payment runs on online banking system
- Monitoring/reconciling bank accounts and credit card statements
- Calculating hours for weekly and monthly staff to send to external Payroll team for processing
- Weekly and monthly payment runs to staff
- Verifying sub-contractors and completing monthly CIS returns
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Effective communication with the company Accountant including assisting in preparation for Year End accounts
Office Management & PA duties:
- Liaising with external H&S company to ensure all policies are accurate and up to date
- PA duties to the MD; diary management, personal errands and travel arrangements
- Responsible for the day to day office management (team of 4)
- Arranging staff training where necessary
- Regular staff appraisals
- Monitoring and recording keeping a record of staff annual leave and sickness
- Dealing with any disciplinary issues arising, however you will have support from an external HR function
There is free on site parking available.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
As mentioned, this role is still live, due to the nature of the business, despite COVID-19.
If you are interested, please apply at your earliest possible opportunity.
Want to apply but have questions first? please call 01702 444390 and ask for Mel. Text or Whatsapp to arrange a chat 07931575879 or alternatively please email me with any questions: Mel.godman @ reedglobal.com.