Do you have banking experience with in finance? Are you looking to work with in a large organisation?
Then this is the job for you!
An international bank based in the City is seeking for a finance officer to join their team on a 6 month contract basis. A fantastic opportunity for development and being a part of a successful and growing company.
The core responsibilities is to manage the overall expenditure for the bank including reconciling, preparing and monitoring of the reports on a daily basis in a timely manner.
• Preparing the daily interest rate mismatch report
• Preparing the suspense reconciliations on a daily basis
• Assisting with the preparations of liquidity and regulatory reporting
• Reconciling and recording of EIR fees
• Processing and recording staff expenses
• Monitoring OPEX and CAPEX spend has efficient authorisation and cost control approval
• Investing any anomalies for all entities
• Preparing of FX swap valuation report on a daily basis
• Invoice payment memos preparation
• Reconciling and recording credit card transactions
• Maintaining cost control mailbox
• Being the point of contact for accounts payable queries
• Maintaining finance department share point platform
• Fixed asset register maintenance – Reconciling depreciation's, recording and calculations, updating CAPEX schedule.
• Calculations, reconciling and recording of accruals, prepayments and provisions
• Preparing the management accounts
• Assisting with external audit requests
• Preparing annual financial statements
Comply with the conduct rules according to the FCA and PRA along with the policies and procedures with in the staff handbook.
Manage confidential personal data in lines with GDPR and any associated Bank policies and procedures.
-Part-qualified with ACCA/AAT/CIMA or with hold a university degree
-Experience with in AP, management accounting, financial reporting and double entry.
-Be able to prepare financial management and regulatory reports under supervision
-Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
-Banking or Financial Services experience
-Strong attention to detail
-Accuracy and efficiency with honesty and integrity
-Strong communication skills to work independently as well as part of a team.