Reed are delighted to be partnered with a Housing Association based in Aberdeenshire who are looking to recruit a Finance Officer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. This is an amazing opportunity to join a busy finance function and make a real difference.
The successful candidate will preferably have housing association experience and be working towards their accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
Duties will include:
- Reconciliation of nominal accounts up to trial balance
- Preparation of reports for Senior Stakeholders; aged debtor reports and month end
- Preparing accruals and prepayments
- Managing rent charges and receipts
- Raising sales invoices
- Preparing and processing rental invoices and service charges
- Preparing payments (BACS and CHAPS)
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, be extremely organised in order to meet competing deadlines and have a strong ability to form relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply for this role then please submit your CV by clicking apply.
Alternatively, you can send an email to Yasmin.firstname.lastname@example.org