Reed Accountancy are working on behalf of our Client to recruit for an experienced Finance Officer to support within their St Austell business temporarily until 31st March 2021.
Pro rata salary £19,022.
As per COVID-19 restrictions, work will begin with working from home so it is essential you have the correct environment to be able to effectively conduct your duties, as well as having the necessary IT equipment, i.e. computer/laptop.
You will be required:
- To provide administrative and clerical support to the Finance Team ensuring the smooth running of the department as a whole.
- To register invoices on the Company’s financial system and provide support as required to ensure suppliers are paid on time
- To support the purchase ledgers of Client companies, including: a) Scanning and registering invoices on the system. b) Reconciliation of supplier statements to the purchase ledger and support the preparation of weekly payment runs c) Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing invoices in accordance with Financial Regulations and procedures following appropriate certification
- To match purchase orders with delivery notes
- To register invoices accurately and quickly
- To deal with all inaccurate purchase invoices, ensuring that corrective action is taken in a timely manner.
It is essential for this role that you:
- Hold excellent administrative skills
- Practical experience of working a finance office environment, working on purchase ledgers
- Good working knowledge of accounting IT applications, including spreadsheets
It is desirable you are AAT part-qualified or equivalent.
If you hold the above criteria and are interested, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss further.