A prestigious Charity based in Central London are seeking a Finance Officer to join their Fund Finance team on a three-month assignment with the view to possibly being extended. You will have strong knowledge of charity grant funding, you will also a strong team player and be able to work collaboratively.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Balance sheet reconciliations.
• Reconciliation of Grant funding.
• Grant reporting.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Accounts Payable and Receivable.
• Payment runs.
• Ad-hoc duties as requested.
• Ideally strong knowledge of either Quickbooks or Exchequer (Desirable).
• Good communication skills and ability to work well within a team.
• Ability to prioritise in order to meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Knowledge of charity grant funding (essential)
You will be supplied with a laptop for remote working if successful and be able to commence employment from 20th July. Please apply without delay to be considered for this exciting opportunity.