REED Accountancy & Finance are working closely with an ever growing organisation on the outskirts of Kendal. They are set in an gorgeous office and are looking for a temporary Assistant Accountant to join their close knit Finance Team.
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Reporting of costs and particularly costs that appear excessive
- Management of relevant purchase ledgers and inter-company transactions
- Support to Management Accountant and Group Financial Controller in reviewing the finances of relevant schools / care homes
- Credit Control on relevant sales ledgers
- Posting of cash receipts and payments on relevant ledgers
- Previous experience working in a finance team
- Preparation of management accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- AAT qualification would be desirable
This role is the opportunity to work within a developing and family feel environment, which has a very promising future.
If that sounds appealing, apply below or contact Matthew Heath @ REED Accountancy Lancaster for more information.