|Location: SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 12.02 - 12.02 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3077476|
- Conduct audit assignments within allocated timeframe and resources (and CIPFA Code of Practice) under supervision, covering:
- Planning & production of Terms of Reference
- Produce expected controls and testing plan
- Perform fieldwork
- Closure meeting and presentation of findings and recommendations, with AM/PA attendance when required.
- Produce and finalise report
- Issue customer satisfaction questionnaire
• To perform work in respect of audits, grant reviews, special projects, data matching and investigations (re-active and pro-active). Including contribution to the setting of objectives and determination of work to be performed, under supervision.
• To liaise and maintain good relationships with, for example, external audit, Senior Officers, Members, third party providers.
• Provide advice and guidance upon request.
• Assist with the training of new junior staff.
• Attending professional forums in respect of audit matters.
• Budget monitoring for the CIA.
If you are interested please email me at email@example.com (01132368952) or apply below.
16000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
8.65 - 8.67 GBP Per Hour
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
20000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
LEWES, EAST SUSSEXRead more
20000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
ST. LEONARDS-ON-SEA, EAST SUSSEXRead more