|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 38000.00 - 46000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3061445|
This role is paying between £38 - £46k depending on experience.
- This is a pivotal role between The client and its client in presenting and interpreting financial information and analysis.
- Provide strategic and operational information on scholarship schemes both within the organisation and to the client.
- Forecast expenditure and ensure cash is requested and received in a timely manner
- Report income and expenditure and cash flows
- Interpret financial information so that the organisation and the client's staff understand scheme performance and risks
- Respond to ad hoc requests for information.
- Monitor payment systems for consistency.
- Expenditure is circa £60M Chevening (plus £23M CSC & £2.25M MACC); partner income £5.5M Chevening
- The post will focus on the Chevening Scholarship scheme (85%), but also have some quality assurance responsibility for the CSC and MACC schemes (10%) and involvement with ACU finances (5%)
Accuracy and attention to detail are vital to the success of this role.
To apply you must ensure you are ACCA Qualified and have strong knowledge of management accounts.
You will be a strong communicator and be able to anticipate questions that may come from your findings and be able to answer them in detail.
You must be available in short notice to interview and to start.
Please ensure you have all of the above before applying.
Please send cv's to email@example.com or call me on 0207 220 4742.
***This is a temp to permanent role so please only apply if this is relevant and suitable for you***
35000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
CRAMLINGTON, NORTHUMBERLANDRead more
53000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
TOTTENHAM, LONDONRead more
WATERLOOVILLE, HAMPSHIRERead more
CHICHESTER, WEST SUSSEXRead more
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRERead more