A high growth, online/tech retailer is looking to recruit a full-time Finance Manager to join the business following ongoing growth and further investment. This is a pivotal role working with the CFO and is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth business and make a real impact.
The successful candidate will be a confident finance business partner to the senior leadership team, and will be responsible for:
• Financial management of the business including P&L, capex, cash flow and balance sheet reporting
• Engaging with colleagues across the company to support projects and day to day service provision
• Supporting the CFO to execute the strategic planning, operational planning / budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes
• Managing the provision of financial and operational reporting to senior management to improve performance and profitability
• Delivering value added analysis, insight and business performance improvement; ensuring financial integrity and effective usage of the management accounts for the business
• Driving a continuous improvement mindset and seek opportunities to drive positive change not only in relation to financial processes, but throughout the business operations
• Representing the business and the finance team, in the best way possible at all times, and always acting with integrity and due diligence
You will be a qualified finance professional (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience working in a similar role and have the ability to manage process change and transformation initiatives. Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, macros) are essential, and ideally, some experience financial modelling, planning and forecasting. Previous experience within a retail, digital, consumer and/or luxury business is advantageous.