Finance Manager - Basildon - Part Time - Permanent
My client, an extremely well established, market leader in their field are seeking a Finance Manager to join and head up their Finance function, due to continued growth and expansion.
This is a new role, so an excellent opportunity to really develop and partner with the MD to create your own role.
This role will be on a Part Time, Permanent basis.
You will be at Senior level, and have experience carrying out the following duties:
· Production of monthly Management Accounts in a timely manner.
· Financial Year End accounts and audit management
· Annual Budget preparation
· VAT returns
· EC Sales List and Intrastat returns
· Salary data preparation for Bureau
· P11D production
· Review & Reconciliation of Staff Expenses
· Fixed Asset register maintenance
· Ad hoc product costings
· Various month end and ad-hoc reports.
· Review and proposals for process improvements.
· Office Management/Supervision
An experienced Finance Manager, part qualified or QBE with good interpersonal and man management skills, Microsoft Excel and Sage 200 experience is advantageous.
You will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package and competitive salary offering!
Please apply ASAP should you wish to be considered.