A housing association based at London Bridge are looking for a Finance Manager (Pamwin experience desirable) to sit as a member of the Development Planning and Forecasting team and reports to the Head of Development Planning and Forecasting.
Assist in the delivery in a timely manner of the following key work streams of the Development Planning and Forecasting team.
This role is a 3 month Fixed Term Contract with the possibilities of an extension
1. Maintenance of Pamwin appraisal system
· Perform reconciliations between the finance system and Pamwin to ensure accuracy of data
· Perform and enhance monthly checks to ensure that Pamwin data remains current.
· Assist in the accurate upload of data to the Pamwin system on a monthly basis
· Produce reports from Pamwin for inclusion in monthly Development Programme Monitoring reports
2. Main contractor reviews
· Maintain the contractor risk reporting of the organisation, a critical part of the development process, to ensure that contractor are thoroughly vetted before they're employed, and whilst on site
· Developing the above report to include any additional relevant metrics that would aid review of the contractor (e.g. Delinquency scores).
· Pamwin statuses and contractors should be monitored for accuracy to ensure the contractor risk report is correct
· Company statutory and management accounts to be reviewed, and a recommendation made as to the contractor's suitability to engagement
· Monitor accounts and public updates of contractor on site; identify any "red flags" and escalating these as appropriate
3. Assist in the preparation of a monthly cash flow forecast for Treasury
· Critical to managing liquidity policy. Accurate forecasting is required to allow Treasury to make well-informed decisions in respect of future funding
· Ensuring the necessary month end checks and reviews are in place so that the data for the cash flow (drawn from Pamwin) is robust
4. Assist in review and appraisal of projects ahead of submission to IC
· Commercially appraise papers from Development and interrogate their assumptions
· Production of Finance tables and related information for inclusion in IC papers.
· Qualified/part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
· A demonstrable commitment to achieving customer service excellence, together with strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Experience in an accounting/finance department or similar environment
· Ability to understand development schemes, rather than accounting by numbers
· Acute attention to detail and strong investigatory skills
· Excellent organisation and time management skills
· Excellent IT skills specifically Pamwin (desirable but not essential ) and Excel and microsoft AX
This role will mainly be helping on reconciliation projects and contractor review project, in wider team of 3