|Location: HARROGATE, NORTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 40000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3052934|
The company offer a friendly working environment and competitive salary package in addition to a Performance Related Annual Bonus, 31- 36 days holiday, Company Pension scheme, excellent staff discount and if that’s not enough, they even give you the day off on your birthday
• Responsible for purchase ledger maintenance, processing and control, including processing all supplier and other sundry payments.
• Controlling the sales ledger, including chasing of outstanding debtors.
• Work closely with the rest of the finance team in preparing the Management Accounts.
• Co-ordinate the annual audit and liaising with external auditors.
• Short and long term cash flow management to determine the level of external funding required and assisting in the process of obtaining that funding.
• Trade Finance and other funding applications and administration, maintaining key external banking relationship.
• Monitoring the foreign exchange requirements and other treasury management duties.
• Stock control, in close working relationship with the warehouse team.
• Understanding of the business systems that drive sales and stock transactions to ensure appropriate financial controls are in place.
• Completion of monthly payroll processing and associated statutory returns
• Preparation of the quarterly VAT and Duty returns and managing legal and statutory requirements.
• Managing insurance cover and liaising with brokers.
• Ad-hoc project and business analysis work.
• A qualified accountant ideally with some retail sector experience however this is not essential.
• Previous experience of working capital management and involvement in the Treasury function.
• Demonstrable knowledge of payroll and pension systems and legislation.
• Experience in all areas of financial control and managing external relationships with Auditors, Banks and other professional advisors.
• Staff management, demonstrate the ability to lead, motivate and manage a team.
40000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
PENZANCE, CORNWALLRead more
32000 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
THETFORD, NORFOLKRead more
48000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more
48000.00 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more