Finance Manager - Education Sector - £25,000-£30,000 pro rata - West Sussex
We are currently working with a large High School based in West Sussex looking for a Finance Manager. You will be joining a friendly small team based in a office within the School. The candidate will need to be available on short notice as well as have experience working in the education sector.
Full-time – term time only plus 2 weeks to be worked in school holidays
37 hours per week
The successful candidate will have;
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience of managing ESFA/Academy funding in schools
- Confidence in dealing with charity accounting requirements and reporting arrangements
- Good oral and written communication skills with all stakeholders
- An ability to respond to challenging circumstances in a positive manner
- A thorough working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook - supported by achievement of ECDL or similar
- An AAT qualification (preferred)
Please get in touch if you feel you'd be suited to this role.