Finance Manager (Charity), Belfast
Reed Finance is delighted to be supporting a well-known Not for Profit organisation in the appointment of an experienced Finance Manager. An all-island organisation, they offer critical & invaluable services to some of the most marginalised members of society.
The primary objective of this role is to lead the NI finance team on day to day procedures whilst maintaining/ developing robust and efficient systems and processes. Responsibilities include however are not limited to:
- Working with the Senior Finance Manager & managing a small finance team
- Preparing quarterly and annual management accounts and other financial reports
- Preparing annual budgets
- Overseeing the monthly payroll
- Completing regulatory documentation and ensuring full compliance
- Preparing funder returns and responding to funding queries#
- A full job description is available upon request
Qualifications & Experience Required
Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent) and a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, including management accounts and payroll
5 years’ experience in a finance manager role, including management accounts and payroll Skills & Knowledge
Extensive experience using accounting and payroll software packages in addition to advanced Excel skills is essential.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Laurence Jago at Reed Finance Belfast or contact me via LinkedIn.