|Location: BROMLEY, KENT||Salary: 53000.00 - 56000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3087287|
They are specialists in returning Capital back to Banks but also offer many other fee based services.
The UK is the largest of all their European operations and they have been around for twenty years. A New opportunity has arisen at Finance Manager level for a Senior Financial Accountant to join them at an exciting period of change. Projects will include: Move to a cloud based System, Enhance ment of a newly installed reporting tool.
This role has the scope to grow further towards FC level so a Dynamic and forward thinking individual will be required.
This role will be required to lead a payments processing team of 7-8, and need to combine this people management and operational responsibilities with that of a typical Financial Accounting role.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, it is a hand’s on role requiring comprehensive knowledge of traditional accounting principles and practices under FRS 102 / IFRS.
• Day-to-Day management responsibility for a team of payment clerks (who process the cash receipts onto the collection system). Providing input into department goal setting process, managing workloads & deadlines, and developing the team
• Understanding the collection system and relevant processes to ensure the implication of any changes to the payment processing routines are co-ordinated with all stakeholders
• Continually assess business processes to ensure efficiency while strengthening control framework and keep documentation up to date
• Assist with preparation of , budgets and forecasts and other analyses and reports
• Assist with tax related reporting including VAT returns, corporation tax computations, P11D’s, PSAs, etc
• Support month-end and year-end close process with tasks including e.g. processing journals, maintaining fixed asset register, reviewing of AP & AR sub-ledgers, preparing balance sheet recons, analysis of budgets versus forecast, etc Take on full responsibility for a sector of the financial accounting work
• Ensure compliance with GAAP principles and producing SOX compliant audit trails at all time
ACCA / ACA/ CA/ CIMA qualified with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience
Proven people management experience
In-depth understanding of both financial accounting statements to IFRS or GAAP Standards
Advanced MS Excel skills to include V Look ups, sum ifs, Pivot tables
Financial Services Sector experience is not necessary but an advantage if the other requirements are met
38000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ABBEY PARK, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
50000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
WOOKEY HOLE, SOMERSETRead more
40000 - 43000 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
CROYDON, SURREYRead more