|Location: ASHFORD BUSINESS PARK, KENT||Salary: 40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 18 days ago||Reference: 3086324|
Reporting into the CEO you will be responsible for the following duties
• Timely preparation of financial statements.
• Preparation of monthly and annual budgets and forecasts.
• Conducting variance analyses on general ledger and miscellaneous accounts, resolving discrepancies, monthly account reconciliation, tax filings (PAYE, VAT, Corporation Tax and Deferred Tax) financial and fixed asset schedules, accruals, monthly closings and preparation of month-end and general financial reports.
• Manage the Accounts Receivable
• Manage the Accounts Payable function with respect to generating accurate and timely invoices to customers, reviewing invoices and generating payments to vendors, and balancing daily and end-of-month transactions.
• Reconcile end-of-month inventory and assist with cycle counting and physical inventories.
• Assist with the Credit and Collections function including the review of credit information for new and existing customers, approving credit limits and terms up to a predetermined maximum limit, and contacting customers to solicit payment of past due accounts.
• Train, coach and mentor Finance staff in the area of accounting.
• Oversee and coordinate the work of the Finance staff to ensure that tasks are completed in a detailed, accurate and timely manner.
• Liaison with the external auditors and preparation of UK statutory annual reports.
• Qualified by experience
Salary £40,000 -£45,000 DOE
26000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
36000 - 39000 GBP Per Annum
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
RIPON, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
NUNEATON, WARWICKSHIRERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more