|Location: UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEX||Salary: 50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3083409|
A generous benefits package is on offer.
Reporting to the European Financial Controller, this principal role will be responsible for preparation and review of monthly management accounts and all aspects of VAT reporting. Operating in a multi-currency environment you will manage a small team to ensure timely and accurate reporting. Attention to detail and an ability to manage and prioritise the workload of the team whilst performing your own work independently and at pace in a high volume environment are key to succeeding in this role.
• Prepare and oversee reporting of monthly financial results ensuring your key work day activities are met each day
• Flexibility to work increased hours on key month-end work days to ensure the team meets its reporting timelines and objectives
• Manage and motivate the team and deliver continuous improvement of people and processes
• Ensure compliance with IFRS and regulatory requirements
• Ensure Compliance with Group reporting and Internal control requirements
• Prepare and/or review Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Prepare and/or review VAT reporting for all entities
• Preparing reports, such as ad-hoc analyses for all levels of the organization
• Lead contact point for auditing activities, both interim and annual external and internal audits
• To be able to take on projects along with the monthly requirements of the role
• Act as cover for the Finance Analyst as required
You must have a good, strong personality
Experience of working within a European business
Multi currency experience
• Thorough knowledge of general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures.
• Ability to produce accurate balance sheet reconciliations and post journals for multiple ledgers to short timelines.
• Good working knowledge of UK VAT reporting requirements.
• Possess a superior attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to hold important information in confidence.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills are needed in order to present financial information to stakeholders within the company.
• Analytical mind-set & computer literate (strong in MS Excel essential).
• Strong project management, process Improvement and problem solving skills.
HERTFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
44000.00 - 49000.00 GBP Per Annum
BARDON HILL, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
17.80 - 17.80 GBP Per Hour
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
WELWYN GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
45000 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
BASILDON, ESSEXRead more