|Location: BATH, SOMERSET||Salary: 35000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum, OTE|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 28 days ago||Reference: 3079803|
This company has been successfully trading for 15 years, and is currently running at a turnover or £3 million. With growth plans set to double profit over the next few years, this is an ideal time to bring the accounts in house and employ a new finance manager to oversee it.
You will be responsible for looking after all aspects of accounts from transactional finance to management reporting. You will be reporting into the Managing Director whilst working in conjunction with the external accountants.
This role is well suited to a candidate who has gained similar experience within an SME and is looking for a new challenge that will see them take ownership and be accountable for the finance function of this organisation.
This role offers a basic salary of £35,000 plus achievable bonuses worth up to £20,000, free parking, pension and 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays.
For more details on this role please read on!
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts for the managing director and collating information on a quarterly basis.
• Liaising with the accountant, VAT office and HM Revenue and customs when required.
• Preparation of cash flows and forecasts as and when they are needed.
• Processing sales and purchase invoices on sage and matching purchase orders with purchase invoices
• Processing sales applications and converting into sales invoices on payment.
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations including keeping a running total of the bank balance on a day to day basis.
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
• Processing of the payroll on a weekly and monthly basis for using Sage payroll.
• Review of sales and purchase ledger on a weekly basis in order to prioritise suppliers to be paid.
• Ad hoc work as and when required by the Managing Director.
The successful applicant would at least AAT qualified and be comfortable working within a standalone role.
This is truly a great opportunity for someone who likes to take ownership and add value to an organisation through innovation and pro-activeness.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply ASAP or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be contacted within the next 24 hours.
This a great opportunity and not to be missed.
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
RIPON, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
26000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
36000 - 39000 GBP Per Annum
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
NUNEATON, WARWICKSHIRERead more