|Location: CANTERBURY, KENT||Salary: 180.00 - 250.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 days ago||Reference: 3063503|
They are a Partner of choice delivering high quality and innovative business services in the East Kent area.
This role will be supported by an experienced Accounting Technician whom you will manage and the post will last for 8-9 months.
• Lead and manage the preparation and monitoring of all service budgets in line with the Council’s policy and accounting codes of practice.
• Support the development of the service planning process so that there is a clear link between the budgets and performance expected to be delivered by the service plans.
• Promote and enforce financial procedures identified in Legislation, Codes of Accounting Practice, Best Value Accounting, Statement of Recommended Practice, Financial Procedure Rules and Contract Procedure Rules.
• Manage the reconciliation of the firms’ accounts in line with the end clients annual financial statements.
• Lead and present the reporting of all service budgets and associated finances to the management team.
• Assist with the development, design and implementation of robust financial charging models that are fit for purpose and ensure value for money for all stakeholders and costs recovered.
• Consult and influence key stakeholders e.g. Corporate management teams, Section 151 officers on all financial aspects associated with the directorate by developing and consolidating the firms reputation as a high performing and financially sound organisation.
You will be ACCA / CIMA Qualified with at least 2 years experience in a similar role within a Not for Profit organisation
Local Council experience would be ideal
36000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
DARLINGTON, COUNTY DURHAMRead more
45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
50000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more