|Location: CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGAN||Salary: 29000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL OR PART TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3139360|
Would you like to be rewarded and recognised for your hard work? Are you currently looking for an exciting opportunity that will offer a new challenge as an experienced Finance Manager?
What's in it for me?
This job based in Central Cardiff is for an experienced Finance Manager within a charitable setting. Full time, and permanent with a very attractive annual salary of £30,000 per Annam with an excellent benefits package including 28 days Holiday + Statutory holiday.
Do I have the relevant experience?
Do you have strong managerial skills, with the ability to develop and improve existing finance procedures/practices? I have the perfect job for you!
The successful post holder will be responsible for the accurate recording and management of accounts whilst maintaining and developing finance systems and procedures. This includes Finance, Reporting and Compliance contributing to the management of the organisation.
The post holder is required to:
• Maintain, control and administer the organisations accounts management system
• Prepare annual accounts for and regularly liaise with the organisations auditors
• To supervise the protection of financial assets through internal control and auditing procedures
• Administer income and expenditure system
• Monitor cash flow and bank account reconciliations
• To maintain the Debtor control process
• To primarily be responsible for the operation of the SAGE 50 accounts system, assisting and overseeing the inputting of data
• Prepare regular financial and management reports for external funders, managers and Trustees, meeting all the deadlines involved
• To facilitate Payroll
• Work collaboratively with managers to undertake annual financial reviews and budget preparation and regular budget monitoring and re-forecasting throughout the year
• Manage, administer and negotiate all utility contracts, liaise and work with external IT maintenance personnel, and arrange appropriate insurance cover for the organisation
• To be an active member of the Senior Management Team giving sound financial advice to management and Trustees in order to aid the decision making and to set the strategic direction of the organisation, while assisting in implementing change and development
• Management, supervision and appraisal of Finance Assistant/s
• To periodically review spending in all areas to achieve best value by negotiating with suppliers and contractors
The post holder is required to evidence skills, knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• Ability to establish good working relationships with staff service users and external agencies
• Ability to train and support non-financial management staff
• Ability to contribute to the development and improvement of working practices and policies
• Ability to work flexibly, under great pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to use technology to support the achievement of work objectives
• Finance qualification: Part or fully qualified Accountant / AAT / Finance Degree
• Excellent working knowledge of SAGE 50 Accounts
• Management Qualification
• Experience of Finance Functions and Accountancy Processes and Procedures
• Experience of providing a support function to managers
• Supervisory experience
• Experience of working in the Charitable Sector
How do I apply? To be considered for this opportunity please call Shane Lauder on 02920 388466 or alternatively email your most recent CV to email@example.com. Please do not delay this is an opportunity not to be missed!
30000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHICHESTER, WEST SUSSEXRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
36000 - 39000 GBP Per Annum
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
30000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
CHICHESTER, WEST SUSSEXRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more