|Location: DERBY, DERBYSHIRE||Salary: 35000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3053012|
REED Finance have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a prestigious global client in Derbyshire. Will be required to manage the day-to-day Accounting function, assisting the Director of Finance in providing financial leadership to the business and clear structure and direction to the Finance team. Primary responsibilities include preparation and analysis of the financial reports and reconciliations, internal and external reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Operational Finance knowledge – previous Asst DOF or smaller Director of Finance
- Numeracy - using mathematics to solve problems, calculations, presentations etc.
- Computer Skills – Strong computer skills, particularly Excel and preferably Opera, PeopleSoft, Micros
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Economics and Accounting - Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, P&L statements, operating budgets, forecasting and scheduling, and the reporting of financial data.
- Management of Financial Resources - Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Analytical/Critical Thinking - The ability to gather and organize information using a logical and systematic process; recognise patterns and relationships in complex data; examine data to identify implications, problems and draw appropriate conclusions; generate alternative solutions to problems; evaluate strengths, weaknesses and consequences of alternative solutions and approaches to solving problems.
- Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Purchasing and Materials Management - Knowledge of practices and procedures needed to maintain material, equipment and supplies; including vendor identification and contract negotiation, supply requisition and purchasing, and inventory control (e.g., accounting and budgeting).
- Full /Part-Qualified accounting qualification or Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interviews and Start date ASAP so please apply today if you are interested!
Working hours - Monday to Friday.
55000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
40000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
PENZANCE, CORNWALLRead more
32000 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
THETFORD, NORFOLKRead more
48000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more