Reed are delighted to be working with a well-known business based down in the Scottish Borders who are looking to add a Finance Manager to their team on a full-time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a small but busy finance team in a pivotal point of the businesses growth and really make an impact on performance moving forward.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including journal postings
- Financial reporting to group parent company
- Preparation for year-end audit and management of audit process
- Management and supervision of accounts staff
- Reporting and analysis to support commercial management of the company
- Review and running of financial controls
- Improvement of financial, systems and operational processes
- Assist management with ad hoc project work
- Assisting with preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
The candidate will hold a professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and be extremely keen to get their teeth stuck into a new challenge. Previous experience in team management and streamlining processes will be hugely beneficial.
Please submit your CV for consideration by clicking apply!