Finance Manager - Chichester - Up to £45,000 per annum - ASAP start
Reed Accountancy are exclusively seeking a Finance Manager on behalf of a healthcare organisation based in Chichester. Ideally, they are looking for someone who can start ASAP. Although not essential, having experience working within a care setting would be great however your all round finance experience is key.
Working alongside the senior leadership team to ensure the efficient provision of accounting services across the organisation. The role will be based in Chichester however there might be occasionally travel to Winchester.
Duties will include -
• Managing the preparation for the payment of Creditors subject to approval
• Preparing monthly invoices
• Liaison with Local Authorities for submission of invoices, and reconciliation of Standing Order payments
• Collection of any cheques and preparation for depositing these with the Bank
• Payroll – ensuring the smooth running of all payroll functions.
• Managing HMRC payments for PAYE
• Producing weekly/monthly reports on all payroll related issues
• Producing monthly management accounts for each Home
• Conducting bank reconciliations
• Overhauling the finance function
• Implementing new systems and streaming
Good working knowledge of payroll and Sage is essential.
Interviews are being held ASAP so please get in touch if your skillset suits the above role