A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and commercially minded Finance Manager to join a growing family run business. This is an exciting and varied position for an ambitious finance professional who is looking to help steer the business to greater commercial success and ultimately become responsible for the finance management of the company.
What will it entail?
- Producing management accounts
- Month end reporting
- Managing budgeting
- Generating financial reports
- Monitoring cash flow forecasts
- Cost analysis
- Analysing exchange rate variances
- Managing all statutory compliance
- Implementing process improvements
- Administering payroll (in conjunction with external payroll company)
- Preparing annual audit (in conjunction with external accountancy company)
What skills and experience do you need?
- Finalist / Part Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) – actively studying or equivalent
- Experience of working in a similar role for a SME organisation
- Proven management experience & excellent leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An enthusiastic approach
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- A flexible approach to work
What is in it for you?
- A fantastic opportunity to join a successful SME with ambitious growth plans
- A chance to join a company that genuinely believes in work-life balance!
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Nest pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
If you have the experience outlined and would like to know more, apply on-line immediately!