My client is looking to hire a Finance Manager. This is a role that requires management of the UK & International Management Accounting Teams and strict control of financial reporting across the business. The ideal candidate will be Big4/Top 20 trained and/or have private equity exposure. Duties include:
• Oversight of timely and accurate management accounts
• Implementing new monthly accounting and control processes as required for new business developments.
• Take responsibility of preparing the UK and International accounts
• Oversight of the annual external audit process and overseeing the co-ordination of deliverables preparation.
• Play a key role in assisting with the annual budgeting process including the preparation of the Head Office cost centre budgets and the Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Capex schedules.
• Manage treasure activities including close oversight and review of daily cash flow forecast.
• Responsible for the reporting obligations to the external lenders.
• Oversee preparation of statutory tax computations for all group companies.
• Lead and support the development of the team.
Applicants will need to be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with recent experience in a similar senior finance role leading a team. The company offers an excellent remuneration package and opportunity for career advancement.