REED are currently partnering the NHS Trust in Hereford to recruit for an Interim Finance Manager, this is full-time role paying between £21 and £25 per hour DOE.
In order to be considered for this role you need to be a qualified accountant with line management experience.
The main function of the role is to:
- Provide financial expertise to support the Clinical Divisional teams
- Support and represent Divisional Management in all aspects of financial performance.
- Provide financial assurance through maintaining and establishing appropriate financial governance arrangements
- Promote and assist in the establishment of a Business Culture of Clinical Service Line Management.
- Oversee local adherence with basic procurement and budget management processes in order to safeguard the resources of the Divisions
Specific monthly tasks will include:
- Responsibility for the production of monthly Division Financial Accounts and Financial Forecasts.
- Running local performance review meetings with individual Budget Managers of the Divisions, to ensure accountability is maintained.
- Attend and support the Divisions at Performance meetings and Challenge Boards
If you have experience in a similar role and you would like to know more about this opportunity then please apply and I will be in touch.