Reed Finance are delighted to be supporting one of our clients based in Dundee with a 12-month fixed term contract – maternity cover. The role, Finance Manager is a senior postion in the business with a wide breadth of financial responsibilities.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a professional accountancy qualification, however candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered. The role would suit someone who is hands-on, motivated and has high attention to detail.
Maintaining close relationships with non-financial Senior Directors, you will have the ability to liaise with all management and can report to tight deadlines
- Responsible for monthly financial group reporting
- Preparing monthly management accounts and board reports for Senior Management
- Providing variance analysis and financial performance reporting
- Leading the preparation for the annual budget
- Supporting with the statutory financial audit
- Responsible for quarterly VAT returns
- Managing a small finance team
- Responsible for treasury
- Qualified CA or QBE
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong reporting experience
- Presenting to non-financials
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please contact Roddy Mackenzie – firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or apply via this web ad.