Are you looking to make your first or second move out of Accountancy Practice into Industry? Are you ACA Qualified?
As Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations including monthly closings and year end closings, financial planning and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations. You will also oversee an Accounts team of two
• Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
• Head statutory Audit process
• Month end – preparation of Financial statements (Trial balance and P&L focus)
• Guiding & supervising working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
• To act as a general supporting resource to the line manager in ensuring that the accounting and financial control measures adopted by the company are of an acceptably high standard.
- Fully Qualified Accountant with either ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Analytical skills and financial modelling experience
- High level of proficiency in Excel and exposer to an ERP system