£40,000 - £45,000
I am excited to bring this newly created Finance Manager role to market. Due to recent company growth and predicted acceleration of this growth in the coming months and years, I am looking for a Finance Manager to join a Manufacturing business on a permanent basis.
This is a hands-on role requiring someone to become immersed in the business and fully understand its financial position. Reporting to board level, you will ensure the smooth running of Finance operations and be the primary point of contact for all Finance matters. You will look to add value by sharing your expertise with the wider management team in order to establish sound business practices and processes.
- Full ownership of the preparation of management accounts, budgets, and forecasts
- Daily and weekly cashflow forecasting
- Ongoing analysis of costs and income
- Control of accounts payable and receivable
- Managing all supplier payments for the busines
- Raising and collecting outstanding invoices
- Preparation of and submission of VAT returns
- Oversee the preparation of petty cash and credit card reconciliations and the monthly reporting of activity
- Managing the timesheet requirements of the business and developing the process within the business
- Champion the development of the company finance system
- Assist with payroll and related analysis
- Previous experience as a Management Accountant, Finance Manager or similar role
- Ideally experience from an industry such as manufacturing, although this is not a necessity
- Ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining quality of work
- Strong systems and reporting skills
Please apply now to be considered.