Are you an ACCA Qualified or ACCA Finalist level candidate looking for new Finance Manager opportunities or next step up?
Have you managed a team? and looked after the day to day running or a Finance department?
Have you worked under UK GAAP and IFRS in a fast growing environment?
Have you experience working within logistics or similar industry? If so then you may be interested in hearing me!
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager who will provide direct support to the Finance Director and will be responsible for the preparation of the accounting records and reports for the two UK based legal entities under UK GAAP and IFRS in a fast-growing logistics company.
In this role you will be involved in assisting in the preparation of forecasts and budgets, the development and enhancement of company policies and the day to day management of the Finance department and overseeing a small team.
Please drop me an email at email@example.com to find out more or call me on 0208 572 2661
Ideal candidates will have the following:
• Qualified accountant or Finalist level (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
• Knowledge and understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS.
• Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts is beneficial.
• Experience of payroll & expenses is beneficial.
• Hard working, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
• A pro-active & professional attitude with excellent communication skills.
• Find solutions and don’t accept second best.
• High attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
• Strong excel skills are required.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.