Are you looking for your next contract position to start between now and the new year? Are you looking for Part time hours? Are you keen to work for an excellent Business Consultancy based in the London Bridge area, who also offer working from home? Then you won't want to miss out on this!
My client is an SME business that specialises in assisting other companies with their recruitment strategies and turn them into more attractive places to work. The Head of Finance is going to be going on maternity leave in April, however she is looking for someone to join the business in January to gain an understanding of the business itself, so that they're comfortable to take over once she's gone.
This role will be a 6 month fixed term contract, offering performance related bonuses and possible extension based on performance as well. It's a great opportunity for someone looking to start the year off with a bang.
Your key duties will be based around:
- End-to-end bookkeeping processes on Sage 50, including monthly bank account and credit car reconciliations
- Submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Reviewing financial data and preparing monthly finance reports
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cashflow forecasts
- Preparing annual budget and tracking actual company performance against the budgets to aid business decisions
- Monitoring day-to-day financial operations within the business, such as payroll, accounts receivables, accounts payables and other transactions
- Supporting Head of Finance and Founder where required
It is essential that you've got experience of working by yourself within a finance function, and ideally have been exposed to working in smaller businesses that don't have that corporate feel to them. In addition to this you must have a good understanding of Sage 50, and 2-3 years of experience around the aforementioned tasks you'll be carrying out.
If you are flexible on being able to interview, are looking for part-time work and believe you match the above requirements, please apply now and I'll be in touch ASAP.