REED FINANCE are supporting a highly successful UK division of an international manufacturing business based in Bicester to recruit a permanent Finance Manager.
This role supports the UK and Ireland business and has one 1 person reporting to the role. As well as overseeing the day to day areas of finance and the monthly accounting and reporting you will work with the MD to support the commercial decision making and strategy for the business.
This business is looking to develop their turnover from around £10m to £20m over the medium term which will also mean this role will also develop. As Finance Manager you will also have a functional relationship with the Group Finance Director, based overseas and with the Group Commercial Director.
- Maintain the statutory records of the company.
- Monthly management accounts production
- Responsibility for all aspects of cash management.
- Handling of Year End audit
- Control of Year end closing and group reporting
- Responsible for Intrastat, EC sales and VAT reporting
- Monthly sales reporting
- Rolling and annual budgeting
- Responsibility for pricing and any issues that may arise
- Operations - Contracts for business, company fleet, insurances and facilities management
To be considered for this role you will ideally be a qualified accountant however those who are qualified by experience and can demonstrate a very close fit will also be considered.
Salary range considered up to £45k plus annual bonus opportunity and benefits.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!