Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are excited to be partnering with a ambitious organisation based in Bicester to help secure a finance Manager to join their growing function. This opportunity offers a salary of up to £40,000 per annum, annual bonus, flexible working hours and flexibility to work from home. This role is ideally suited for an experienced Finance Manager to join a progressive operation who value investment in their people.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Running payroll system
- Complete month end reporting for group
- To take responsibility for the credit control, chasing outstanding payments, liaising with debt recovery as required. Review of credit applications and account opening sign off.
- Line management of a small finance team
- Process monthly expenses
- Work closely with other departments, keeping them up to date with any information that will contribute to the smooth running of the business.
- Maintain the statutory records of the company.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day financial transactions in the business.
- Accurate and timely reporting to meet Regulatory and management deadlines.
- Specific responsibility for all aspects of cash management.
- Develop a close working relationship with other team members of GBI to facilitate the smooth running of the business.
- Handling of Year End audit
- Control of Year end closing and group reporting
- Responsible for Intrastat, EC sales and VAT reporting
- Monthly sales reporting
- Responsibility for company vehicle fleet
- Rolling and annual budgeting
The ideal candidate will have a had experience in a similar role. You will have the drive and ability to lead a finance function and the confidence in business partnering and reporting to the board. You will be able to communicate effectively both in the written and verbal sense. Having a good knowledge of finance packages and IT software is also essential.