|Location: Cumbria||Salary: 30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3039568|
Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or Qualified by experience
Contact- Cat Brandauer
Tel- 0191 2551770 or 07401953153
Reed Finance is working in partnership with a prestigious organisation based in Carlisle in their search for a Finance Manager who will report directly into the Chief Executive.
This role is ideally suited to an ambitious and driven individual who wishes to make a real contribution in the community and be part of a small, but friendly and committed team of people. There will also be a clear progression opportunity for the successful candidate to progress to the senior finance management team. You must have the ability to quickly establish yourself, cope well under pressure and be able to respond positively to changing situations.
My client offers a number of benefits including flexible working hours, contributory company pension scheme and a competitive salary of £30,000-£40,000 dependent on the level of experience and qualifications.
• Experience of preparing annual/monthly financial and management accounting reports
• Financial and management reporting to the Chief Executive and, in relation to projects, Project Managers
• Preparation of management and statutory accounts and responsibility for corporation tax, PAYE & VAT
• Ensuring the systems and processes that are necessary to achieve the company objectives in finance & support services are fully implemented and integrated
• Agreeing strategies with the Chief Executive to deliver the business plan objectives
• Dynamic financial modelling, incorporating a range of projects and activities and covering both profitability and cash flow
• Ensuring robust financial appraisal, monitoring, management and reporting systems and processes are in place, which are sufficiently robust and flexible to support continuing organisational change and expansion.
• Liaising with and supporting as appropriate the other functional departments
To be considered, you must also present the following skills and experience;
• Experience of operating at a senior level in finance including Board level
• Proven leadership abilities and robust negotiation skills
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
• Have a continuous change and improvement mindset
• Ability to manage budgeting and forecasting processes
• Ability to produce pricing and costing models
I have an agreement in place with my client to ensure I have shortlisted suitable candidates by Friday 7th July, so please get in touch as soon as possible with an up to date CV if you wish to be considered.
If you are looking for something different however and would like to speak to me about your aspirations and requirements, please contact Cat Brandauer on 0191 2551770 or alternatively, email@example.com
35000.00 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
40000 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
BASILDON, ESSEXRead more
50000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ROMFORD, ESSEXRead more
55000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more