I am supporting my client who are based in the centre of Cheltenham with the recruitment of a Finance Manager to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent role paying up to £35,000 depending on experience.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure comprehensive transactional processing through finance ledgers to facilitate timely and accurate management information.
- Assist Accounts Assistant with Sales/Purchase Ledger
- Undertake regular credit control activities
- Process payments through online banking as required
- Maintain accurate postings through Nominal Ledger as necessary to facilitate accurate and timely management reporting
- Maintain various finance records and postings in areas such as:
- Fixed assets
- Accruals and prepayments
- Monthly journals/recharges
- Prepare basic monthly Balance Sheet Verification and Management Accounts
- Maintain VAT records and reporting in line with current VAT scheme
- Produce monthly VAT returns
- Collate and prepare monthly payroll
If you have experience in a similar role and you are interested in knowing more about this opportunity the please apply.