I am proud to be representing a specialised, exciting and growing manufacturing company in Northampton, who are looking for for their next Finance Manager. As part of a small group of UK based companies, they are specialists in their field.
This is a permanent, part time opportunity working strictly 2 days per week, providing flexibility on working hours and will pay on a pro-rata basis, up to £50,000 per annum.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting directly into the CEO, and working alongside the Office Manager, your job will entail the following.
- Completion of annual statutory accounts for each of the group companies
- Preparation, variance analysis and budgeting/forecasts of monthly and year end management accounts for each of the group companies
- Consolidation of the group management accounts
- Maintenance of financial records, collating, and analysing financial information for projects
- Running of the payroll function, inputting of AP invoices/payments as well as cash forecasting for the holding company.
- Production of financial reports and statements for the CEO and Management team
- Strict implementation of accounting and financial compliance through policies and procedures
- Provide reviews on the systems and procedures, putting forth recommendations of improvements and corrections to be made
- Meet all financial accounting objectives and maintain all documents and files.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Experience with both SAP and Sage desired
- Experience as a Finance Manager, Finance Supervisor, Accountant or Accounts Manager
- Strong capabilities across Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Desired is an industry background of scientific, engineering, manufacturing or technological
- Knowledge of SQL
- Manipulation of large volumes of data
- Proven knowledge and experience of financial compliance, standards and regulations
- Flexible and varied - willing to help with tasks across the business outside of finance, if need be.
- High attention to detail, deadlines, organisation and accuracy
- Good 'people' skills, professionalism and company confidentiality
- Confidence - bringing order, established procedure and discipline to the business
If this role is something that is of interest to you, please follow the link to apply below.