Reed Finance are working with a Central Brighton charity who are seeking a Finance Manager to join the organisation, reporting into the Finance Director and managing a team of three finance staff.
The statutory funded charity, who change the lives of those in need, have been established for over a hundred years and continue to grow within the local area. Their services are in need more now than ever and are extremely proud to be financially stable, despite the current climate.
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing financial control and working closely with the Senior Management Team on all finance-related matters. You will also ensure compliance with financial governance for the organisation.
You will have:
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA) or working towards a qualification.
- Proven leadership and management skills in strategic financial planning and organisation development.
- Experience of SORP accounting guidelines
- Good IT skills (preferably experience with Xero)
- Knowledge of best practice within a charitable organisation
- Ability to manage staff with a finance team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below with a one page covering letter.