I am excited to be working with a well-established local business seeking to recruit a Finance Manager in key role responsible for the overall management and responsibility of finance functions, including accounts payable, credit control, payroll and reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of month end reporting to Group Finance.
• Producing and integrating EOM accruals to SAP to include. FMS POs, Sales accruals, Payroll, Insurance and Sub Contracting.
• Integrating weekly and monthly payrolls to SAP.
• Review and manage cash flow including working with Group Treasury to control short term financing requirements.
• BACS payment approvals.
• Maintain fixed asset register.
• Preparation of annual Budget and monitoring of variances to actuals.
• Producing monthly KPIs including Fleet working ratio and fuel consumption.
• Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts including, PAYE, Pension, Net payments and VAT.
• External reporting including HMRC, Office of National Statistics and Commercial.
• Liaising with Auditors to complete annual Audit, P11D and Corporation Tax submissions.
• Complete annual appraisals for all Finance staff and support process locally with Group HR.
• Monitor and resolve SAP issues in partnership with Group Finance.
• Supporting in the preparation of Tender submission. Including costings, pricing and commercial impact to the business.
• Support credit control process with Debt collection agency and legal notices.
• Liaise with banking providers to include. Payment transfers, Direct Debit set up and resolving of quires.
• Real time reporting of Revenues and volumes to monitor weekly activity and performance of the business.
• Monitoring of fuel spends and other key spends.
• Group reporting of monthly Headcounts and personnel splits.
• Supporting Group Finance and local management with ad hoc reporting and projects.
You must be AAT qualified as a minimum with excellent communication and Excel skills. You will be able to manage multiple projects whilst working to strict deadlines and under pressure, and to work autonomously but within a team environment. You will possess proficient problem-solving skills, meticulous attention to detail, and an enquiring, flexible and reliable nature.
To apply please email your CV to Laura Vatter for more information.