Reed Finance are delighted to be exclusively retained with a construction business based in Fife in search for their new Finance Manager. This is a superb opportunity for candidates who are currently or previously worked in the construction or engineering industry.
You will be reporting to the newly promoted Finance Director and provide full financial support to help aid the organisations strategic decision making whilst also ensuring the transactional processes are completed in a timely manner.
Working with this organisation you will need to have the ability to adapt quickly, work autonomously and proactively to understand the businesses needs whilst also identifying areas of improvement.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts, ensure reporting consistency and variance analysis
- Prepare forecast updates for Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Net Debt
- Prepare regular Cash-flow forecasts
- Support Commercial team with Contracts and Costing, and timing of cash flows
- Laisse with customers and creditors as required
- Management of Invoicing Process
- Maintain strong relationship invoice finance facility ensuring funding requirements achieved
- Ensure Finance Processes are robust & Key Accounts Reconciled monthly and KPI achieved
- Ensure Payroll is professionally managed, timely HMRC Returns for PAYE and VAT
- Ensure finance staff are trained technically, are customer focused & can provide job cover
- Support EU Taxation and VAT Returns
- Prepare Statutory Accounts for Audit, and liaise with external Auditors
- Recognised Accountancy qualification or working towards one
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within the Construction or Engineering sector
- Highly analytical with the ability to business partner with non-financials
- Advanced Excel skills and have used ERP packages
If you would like more information about this role or my client then please contact Roddy Mackenzie email@example.com or apply via this web ad