Reed Finance are currently working with a market leading organisation based just outside of Glasgow City Centre to recruit for a senior Finance Manager position.
The company, a respected hospitality business, have gone from strength to strength and are now looking for an experienced qualified accountant with a hospitality background to support the brand as it continues to grow.
While this will be a varied role, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing finance department ensuring applicable standards are met and maintained
- Developing financial models and conducting in-depth financial analysis to prepare reports for various stakeholders
- Monitoring progress of various projects and providing feedback to Senior management team
- Managing a multinational team and working with directors to develop global strategy
- Maintaining relationships with external advisors and banks on behalf of organisation
For the role, my client is offering a competitive salary & package as well as the opportunity to join a growing business as they look to continue their global development.
The role is ideal for a candidate with previous hospitality experience and appetite for a new challenge, experience within a large group would be beneficial, however is not essential.
Criteria that applicants should meet include:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ICAS etc.)
- 5 years PQ experience
- Experience of managing a large finance team and developing staff
- The ability to ‘go beyond finance’ and consider the business as a whole
To find out more about the role, or for a confidential chat, get in touch with Lewis Crainie at Reed Glasgow: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0141 241 4702